26 marzo 2010

A>>>>>>>>Z

A - Available: At weekends
B - Best Friend: Have many fortunately...
C - Color of Your Room: Bone
D - Dad’s Name: ‘Pachul’
E - Easiest Person To Talk To: Everyone’s got issues.
F - Favorite Food: Desserts
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms: Worms

H - Hometown: Countryside
I - Instrument: Fucking electric guitar and piano
J - Job: 24/7
K - Kids: NO, thanks
L - Longest Car Ride: Cervantino 2008, fucking 9 hours on the way back
M - Milk Flavor: Chocolate of course
N - Number Of Siblings: 1
O - One Wish: To have three more
P - Phobias: Fucking scorpions

Q - Favorite Quote: ‘Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known’ by Chuck Palahniuk. We are a blank canvas, I think....
S - Song You Last Heard: Hot Chip ‘ Ready for the floor’

U - Unknown Fact About Me: I’m obsessive with time.
V - Vegetable: Broccoli
W - Worst Habits: Sucking my fingers, scratching my head, not taking showers during vacations...
X - X-Rays You’ve Had: Ribs that looked like marimbas
Y - Your Favorite Pastime: Walking, reading, daydreaming...
Z - Zodiac Sign: Da Ram!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario