17 agosto 2009

CHILL MAN!




It's been crazy lately... I've gone from being a useless fucking pile of depression to a walking cuckoo machine!!!

Lots of translations and now with the new job I've hardly had enough time to myself.
I had to call off my reading habits for a while, I haven't even had a couple of minutes to read the newspaper, watch TV or check on my friends blogs...

Seems that after a long pitch dark times, the sun if finally going out for me... and I'm glad...

I know that through this hard times I have to work harder if I ever want to get back what was mine almost ten years ago...

I don't want more lack of resources, dearth and stretching budgets 'till cents... Now I have to work my ass off harder than ever... wel, it's not that I didn't before, but now that I have this chance right in front of me it'd be worth it to make the most of it.

Now I want to get rid from my toxic attitude towards life, people and situations.

I should tie happiness to me, rather than people or things...

I want to work, I want to deeply enjoy what I do...

I'm scared to death too, have to admit...

For the first time in 10 years I didn't know what my future would be...

I just want to get back everything that once was mine and fate took away from me.

I asked for the chance to go and now I have to take it...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario