03 diciembre 2009

About Twilight, New Moon, Bella Swan and Edward Cullen

A year ago one of my best buddies told me not to got to watch Twilight, which is a chick-flick. I did and, oh boy, what a shame...

At the university I'm working right now, lots of 18-or-19-year-old students are crazy about this vampire-wannabe tearjerker film.


One of them uttered these shocking words: "Twilight and New Moon are the best movies I've ever seen in my life!"


Creepy...

When I was 13 my favorite film was 'A Clockwork Orange' and then on my parents, specially mom taught us to worship good cinema.

Girls are crazy about Robert Pattinson (aka Edward Cullen) and Kristen Stewart (who the most appealing yet boring character in the film and BTW quiiiiiiiiiiiite hot).

I don't know... when I was young vampires used to have fangs, eat people up and show no remorse about it. Now they they go through a hormonal ordeal before they go to sleep.

Wish Buffy ended up with this cheesy trilogy...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario