31 diciembre 2009

Resolutions 2010

1. Wanna hang out with my homies lot more...



2. Seriously keep on reading whatever that crosses my path...



3. Take up a photography, cooking or French lessons. Possibly a second degree...



4. Fucking go abroad... Let's try South America first...



5. Truth is money can't buy you happiness but, oh Boy, it feels good to have it.



6. I'm fed up with this lanky body of mine. Wanna work out...



7. I really need to take some risks... I think my life is getting boring as I'm growing ol'...




8. Don't want to fall in love again . Or maybe she's just around the corner.
You never know...maybe I'll never know...



9. Become a monster to get what I want. Discipline, self-determination, a perfectionist. I can't beat around the bushes anymore, I just need work my ass off to get what I want. I can't keep on playing two different persons, I just need to quit being a soft guy and start enduring myself.
That's what I learned from the UVM experience.
I'll be a monster...



H A P P Y 2 0 1 0



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario