20 diciembre 2009

I die for her †

J - So, tell me about this girl... how is it going with her?

M - Well, I stopped seeing her because I moved to the valley, and I didn't have a lot of time to ask her out and stuff.

J - But, do you still feel there's something going on with her? I mean... like love or such?

M - I honestly don't know... It's just... This may sound stupid but, whenever she's around, everything turns into perfection. I feel loved, even when I know she doesn't love me...

J - She doesn't love you?

M - Well... I just don't know... There was a time when I hated her, for all she made me feel, you know... But then I realized I didn't hate her, I just was disappointed because she didn't even try...

J - Do you love her?

M - I die for her...

J - Wow, so you do love her!

M - Mmmh... why is that for?

J - Because over the years I've learned that guys would not sacrify themselves for a girl. You said you die for her. That's a big thing, Matt.

M - That's how I feel, but the question is if she will ever feel the same about me, and that's what saddens me the most...

J - You never know...

M - I honestly do not understand chicks...

J - You sometimes don't have to understand us, but love us...


* A chat I had with good old Jana at her place in the Citya week ago. Translated to English.
I realized girls are hard to understand...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario