15 enero 2010

With a single kiss she sealed my life

I had an interesting dream last night.
I was hangoing out with friends in a Cervantino Festival kind-of-thing when I spotted a bunch of foreign people, Asian people specifically.
As I'm quite fond of Japanese I went closer to this Japanese girl who smelled like peaches and this Brazilian surfer-type kid. It was kind of dark and people were dancing around, almost tiptoeing along this rock wall, as if it was a tribal ceremony.
My eyes crossed hers and she suddenly grabbed my arm and we ran together, but no far enough to stop listening the cheering crowd in the festival.
She led me to this very high spot in the rock wall and kissed me wildly...
Truth is I wouldn't resist a kiss from a harajuku girl so I surrendered myself and started kissing her...
She grabbed the hair on top of my head and from her bossom took out a kind of a wooden stick.
I felt she was kind of drawing something at the back of my head -actually, after I woke up I drew this in order to figure out the meaning, if it gets to have one- and it was kind of painful...
Something was wrong with this chick...
When I wanted to run she grabbed my head and pulled me close to her lips and softly this words came out of her mouth: Don't forget you are theirs now...
I just couldn't move... it was as if some kind of venom had gone all over my system through my ears...
She just smiled at my and dropped me off the top of the wall. I couldn't do anything but contemplate my free fall.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario